Frequently Asked Questions
Answers About Our Chicken Wing Franchise
What is my initial investment?
- We recommend that you have a minimum of $150,000 in liquid assets and a net worth of $400,000.
- The initial franchise fee is $40,000.
- The estimated initial investment, including working capital, is $420,800-$751,000.
How do I finance the opportunity?
- We will put you in contact with approved Wing Zone lenders.
- Most lenders require 20-30% down.
What are the ongoing fees?
- We collect a 3% advertising fee.
- Ongoing royalties of 6%.
Where should I locate my wing zone restaurant?
- Our experienced real estate team will work directly with you and a commercial broker in your market to help select a location to maximize your success.
- A Wing Zone franchise location generally requires a 1200 – 1400 square-foot space.
How long will it take to open?
- It typically takes 8 to 12 months after signing your Development Agreement.
What support do you offer?
- Our Real Estate and Site Selection team will help you find the best location for your restaurant.
- Our Construction and Design team will work with you to design a buildout specific to your real estate.
- Our Wing Mastery training team will train you for long-term success with initial training an on-going best practices. Your Wing Mastery business coach will be there to help every step of the way.
- Ongoing research and development offer menu innovation while enhancing profitability.
- Wing Zone’s comprehensive marketing program will continue to combine various marketing platforms to optimize ways to reach your target market.
Ready To Add Some spice to your portfolio?Get Started